Do what works for you :)
Everybody in their dog writes about how to succeed. I have written similar blogs as well. I’m joining that club. If everyone else is doing it might as well join. Below are a few tips for writing and blogging
- Use Grammarly; it helps with spelling and writing better sentences.
- Use local businesses for publishing and promoting. Bookstores could be interested in your book and could be a foot in the door for a book signing.
- Practice writing all the time! Edit your work…to learn from the mistakes.
- Be your worse critic…force yourself to complain to yourself.
- Don't give up. Don't waste your time chasing something. Publishers don't care about you. Care about yourself, then consider them.
- Stretch your blogging legs and try something different. Try a new angle of blogging.
- Read other blogs to understand better how words can work for you.
- Don’t overthink. Be authentic!
- Don’t be fast and sloppy; it never ends well.
- Set small goals
Thank you for reading